Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Sweet Girl

Well here we go again, TUBES! This time with Kendyll. Oh my sweet girl. Even though I know she is in excellent hands and I've done this twice with AJ. It is never easy to watch a stranger take your child out of your arms and know they are going into surgery. Kendyll, at only 15 months, was taken from me, swaddled like an infant, screaming and taken through the double doors. It breaks your heart to hear her crying and knowing how bitter/sweet the situation is - she is scared, however the surgery is going to make her feel so much better.



Dad always saves the day with his fun glove balloon! It works everytime to stop the crying.


The surgery was successful and my sweet girl is perfect as of today. Her runny nose and congestion has already cleared up and she is happy and feeling so much better. Thank God for tubes! They are a life saver in this family.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I bet that was so hard.. I can't imagine my kids going to surgery.

Unknown said...

I am so glad she is doing good! I think I would cry to have to hand her off too! They are too cute in their costumes!!!