Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Little Monsters - Halloween '09

Okay, I know I am a little late in getting to my Halloween pictures, but I'm in catch up mode right now! I didn't go all out this year -- I was a little busy moving in, then I didn't have any Internet for a while. So I didn't get the costumes ordered I wanted which were Pablo and Uniqua from the Backyardigans. In AJ's heart of hearts he really wanted to be Woody from Toy Story. So I did take him to the Disney Store and they only had Buzz. Buzz was good, he said I'll just be Buzz again this year! Perfect! Even better though as I was unpacking I found AJ's Eeyore costume from his first Halloween - Perfect! Kendyll has a costume and Halloween is covered. We went over to my friend Teri's house and the kids gave out candy to tons of little Power Rangers, Iron Men and Indiana Jones'. My favorite however was a little six month old flapper girl.

The day of Halloween was AJ's Fall Party at school. This year I signed up to be homeroom mom and I had a blast planning this party. Before the party all the Pre-K and kindergarden students had a parade around the school. Parents came and followed and were able to get many photo opps! In the picture are AJ's friends Logan and Zander or Batman and blue Power Ranger. All the kids in his class were so cute. And the party, if I do say so myself was a HUGE success!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Kendyll's costume is soooo cute! I love that last shot. Glad to hear the tubes went well!