Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Innocence

I went to Kansas this weekend to celebrate my grandma's (Memaw) 87th birthday. It was so touching to see how the kids are drawn to her. I captured a moment that I want to remember forever. Right now AJ and I speak on a regular basis about "kind touches." I happened to look over and see AJ leaning over my grandmother rubbing her arm - giving kind touches. She was explaining to him those were wrinkles, what happens when you get old. It made me tear up to see such a special, innocent moment.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

SSOOOO sweet!

Elizabeth said...

That is a sweet photo!

I left you a little present on my blog. :)

http://sixgoldencoins.blogspot.com/2008/11/award.html

ExtraordinaryMommy said...

I didn't even know you had a blog!! This is a beautiful photo....hope you are wonderful!

Danielle
danielle@extraordinarymommy.com