Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Who Needs Toys?


Okay, I have to admit my whole family is on countdown (8 days) until closing day. So I'm sure my next few post will be entirely house related. We are so elated to finally see this whole big blessing (mess) come to an end. Now instead of hearing AJ say "mom our house is still broken." Now I get to hear "Mom our house isn't broken anymore," "we have a driveway!" "Mommy, we have carpet!" It is music to my ears.

The best part is that AJ and KC are absolutely in love with the house. AJ will ask daily to go see it, just so he can either run around on the driveway, through the house or show us where he put his hand print in the cement.

So the question is - why do I buy toys? All they need is a driveway to run on or a roll of carpet to crawl on and play. So cheap, and it doesn't clutter!


Okay in the time it has taken to write this we are now:

7 days, 5 hours, 9 minutes, 2 seconds! Just joking!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY!!I am so excited for you guys! We will be counting down with you!

Unknown said...

Okay Tammy I tagged your blog! So come over to see the rules! Looking forward to reading yours!