Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Martina McBride's Words to Live By

I am not a big country music fan. I have a few favorites I listen to (Rascal Flats, Garth, Faith, Tim and some George) but my all time fave is Martina McBride. She is so empowering! I was driving home and I was changing channels and Martina's song "Blessed" was on the radio. Being the car rocker I am, I began belting out the tune and then found myself crying. What are these tears?

I have been blessed
with so much more than I deserve
to be here with the ones that love me
to love them so much it hurts
I have been blessed

Doesn't that just touch you. Those are such powerful words "I have been blessed with so much more than I deserve." A very good way to think and live. If you keep that in your heart how can you ever take anything for granted?

No comments: