Sunday, February 15, 2009

What Will This Room Become!





I'm stuck!

This room was SUPPOSE to be a theater room. And yes, while one day soon it will have all the components of a theater room - projection, projection screen and theater seating, my darling husband has decided it is now going to be an OU Sooners room!

So in the mist of compromise, we've decided to make it a "tasteful" sports room! Is that an oxymoron?

I NEED HELP!

Jesse, this is where I hope you can come in and guide me.

Do a coat of crimson paint on the bottom section of the wall. (the walls right now are Latte.)?
-The stadium seat are going to stay.
-This is a huge room with as you can see walls full of OU pictures that I need an idea of how that can be more tasteful!
-Is there some way it can be both without looking funny - one side OU/the other side theater?

Here is one more!








2 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay girl, I am going to stare at these a bit and get back with you! I love the seat!

Elizabeth said...

I just now found these two posts by you. Sorry I'm a few weeks late!

I was thinking about you last night as I fell asleep, and wondering what your answers were to my 5 interview questions. So I came today to see if you ever answered them. You didn't... but that's okay. I'm glad you're back anyway!