Monday, December 1, 2008

My First Award

Okay, I am new to this blogging thing, and I just found out I won an award. What excitement! My blog is Fabulous! I never knew!

I am suppose to pass on five additions of mine! Only five?

Well my newest addition is...

1. I dislike coffee, however weirdly enough I love the smell. I love to walk down the coffee aisle at the grocery store and take a wiff. Needless to say with such a dilema I'm sad about Starbucks! I want to go in there so bad, but can't find anything I like unless it is hot cocoa. That is until just recently when my little sis introduced me to the "Double Chocolate Chip Frappacino!!!" No coffee, just lots of delious goodness that isn't very good to the figure if you know what I mean.

2 & 3. Which leads to my second and third addictions. As a gift to myself when I get to go shop by myself (which is not very often) I get my Starbucks indulgence while shopping at my two favorite stores...








4. Nicolas Sparks...what a fabulous author. I love all his books and sometimes read them then read them again. I have always wanted to go or live close the coast in North Carolina. In my mind it would be amazing. If you've never read any of his books the first one to try is The Notebook (a very easy read), then Dear John was incredible.
5. Then last but not least...Rachel McAdams. I guess you could say she is my celebrity girl crush. I love all her movies and she is just beautiful. She is always so sassy!





2 comments:

Jen said...

Congrats on your blog award. I love Rachel too!! She is such an underrated actress and so beautiful.

Unknown said...

I love it! We should peruse Target sometime!

I am not a coffee drinker either, but love the smell too!