Thursday, August 21, 2008

Will It Ever Happen?


My house! Everyone told us from the beginning "no one ever has a good building experience." The nieve couple Jeremy and I are said to ourselves, it won't happen to us. Wrong! We go out and visit this awesome site every evening and it has become in my mind something that is untouchable. Will it ever happen? Will we ever move in and have a home of our own? I tell AJ everyday "we will be here soon," "all your stored toys in St. Louis will be here soon!" But sadly I am lying to him and to myself - I'm not sure when soon will be. So as of today this untouchable house is just a lonely house on a hill. Tomorrow is a new day full of blessings and hope that this beautiful empty house will soon be home sweet home!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful, even if it's not quiet done! But your almost there!